The I-SENSE is one of the Research Groups of the Institute of Communication and Computer Systems (ICCS). The I-SENSE Group is very active in a number of Scientific and Research Areas with main Application Areas the Intelligent Transportation Systems, Virtual Environments, Assistive Technologies as well as Sensors and Embedded systems. I-SENSE is involved in a number of EC and National Research Projects and has a significant presence in International Conferences and Scientific Journals. It is also involved in the organization of important events, workshops and conferences. The I-SENSE Group of ICCS is cooperating with some of the most important Research Organizations and Industries all over Europe. I-SENSE group was founded in February 2002 by the ICCS Research Director Dr. Angelos Amditis and has as members a number of highly qualified Researchers and Technicians. Administratively belongs to the Microwaves and Fiber Optics Laboratory (MFOL) which is a common lab of ICCS and NTUA. I-SENSE Group uses the infrastructure of MFOL and possesses the experience and its human resources from MFOL’s previous research activities which aim to continue and expand.
The position responsibilities will include the following:
- Assistance in Coordination/Management activities over National and International Research Projects
- Managing cross-discipline and co-located project teams for internal or project level activities
- Planning and Tracking project Schedule and Major Outcomes (incl. deliverables and milestones)
- Supervision, coordination and/or execution of project related or non-project related technical tasks
- Handling of communication both within the group and with external partners
- Reporting on both technical and management level on the projects on the level of deliverables, technical and management reports
INTE-TRANSIT has successfully organised its 1st Training Activityon 6-7 November 2013, in Seville. The INTE-TRANSIT project, co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund under the MED Programme, aims to a better logistics organization of MED ports and logistics areas through the use of modern ICT technologies and to establish a framework for cooperation between stakeholders in the Mediterranean countries for the exchange of best practices, cooperation and personnel training.
- Job offer-Scientific Project Manager
- Anastasia Bolovinou
- The 1st INTE-TRANSIT Training Activity successfully organised in Seville in November 2013
- Purchasing of a high resolution multispectral sensor from the I-SENSE Research Team
- Purchasing of a high resolution thermal sensor from the I-SENSE Research Team